question for the old guys

packjh

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you back on here Ben...Maybe we need to take this site back over huh... lol

dam brian , cody and ben , good to see you guys back for a change .

:withstupid:

Glad you guys are still around

whats up old timers..........

I guess I should change my sig pic.

Old....? Weren't you the one that used to be called Dad on here for a while? :seeya: Good to see you still come on here Vince.

Chase, Cody, MrP, detjoe - hope things have been good for you guys - all the rest too.

Cody - it's just not the same when I travel to San Diego. No more bud to hang out with. Tell Andrea I said, hi.

Welcome back Vince. :cheers: Get that beast into the 11's yet? :D Hope you make the Zippy event this year.

Good to see the rest of you "old timers" too.

Old....? Weren't you the one that used to be called Dad on here for a while? :seeya: Good to see you still come on here Vince.

Chase, Cody, MrP, detjoe - hope things have been good for you guys - all the rest too.

Cody - it's just not the same when I travel to San Diego. No more bud to hang out with. Tell Andrea I said, hi.

Well, you know your always welcome at our house here in Phoenix if you ever come AZ ways... I'm actually headed to San Diego the up to Port Hueneme over June 1st thru the 4th to see some friends in the Navy...I will definately tell her hi for ya... :thumbs:

:banghead::crackup:

Uncle Vince is getting a little slow. He's just now realizing it's May not December.

On the bright side though, he meets new people all the time and can hide his own Easter eggs ;)

Hope to see you at Zippy's, Uncle Vince :driving:

• 4 years later...

Old timers roll call.. Who is still around and do you still have your SS?

I still have mine and have 177,000 miles on it.

Wow you dug this out lol kidding. Idk if I an considered a old timer but been here over 3 years