Crane Cams

johnkoestler

Hey Guys is any one using one of these Crane Cams Powermax tuners? I'm looking at buying one for its expandability because you can switch cam and even add a Supercharger and the tuner will still be able to tune those things. It will also be able to remove rear catalyst tests. And I like how it can go back to stock. I appreciate your guys opinions.

I had one prior to my current PCMforLess tune...it was actually pretty decent. It worked well with my baby cam and I felt a noticable difference from stock. Very easy to use also. I have a 5.3 and not an LQ9 6.0 though FWIW...

My current tune from PCMforLess is even better than the Crane unit, but I was very impressed with it when I had it.

Just go for tunning softwere like HPTuners or EFILive. There are plenty of people who will be willing to help you get started. Plus they are way more versatille than a handheld, a will accomodate almost any mod that you can throw at it.

Just go for tunning softwere like HPTuners or EFILive. There are plenty of people who will be willing to help you get started. Plus they are way more versatille than a handheld, a will accomodate almost any mod that you can throw at it.

:withstupid: