whole lot of drama next door

here is a link to whats going on on TBSS.com apparantly moderatrs are stricter than catholic nuns and are only interested in supporting vendors and not memebers from what I can tell its all kind of brought to light in this thread full of colorfull language and if any of the moderators over here see this I hope you can get in touch with their moderators and try and straighten things out y'all doa phenominal job over here and they could use some of that expertise over there apparantly. Members are threatening to leave and I thought this site was here for us not your vendors.

http://www.trailblazerss.com/forums/index....ic=8726&hl=

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

doesnt mevyz run tbss just like he does sss? or maybe the problem is there's just a bunch of whining yuppies on that site.

I think Mevyz also run the site ....... not 100% on that . It looks bad over there , it sucks that it is happening. let see they may pull throw . :driving: we can give a pm to Mevyz and let him know , maybe he can jump in .

I really like the chemistry here, but then again this site by chance got off to a really good start like that several years ago, and most of us have worked hard to keep things on balance.

Mr. P.

I really like the chemistry here, but then again this site by chance got off to a really good start like that several years ago, and most of us have worked hard to keep things on balance.

Mr. P.

:withstupid:

This website has the best mix of people out of all the websites I frequent. Good group from diverse backgrounds and quite a broad age range. I lurk on the others, find the information I need and that's about it. I don't need the drama, but like any car/train wreck I have to look ;)

I post here (mostly useless information I might add) and have met a number of people from here and have enjoyed the people/friendships that I have met/made through this site.

You guys/gals are why I keep coming back (and that rumored video that Chase is going to produce for Ashley and John) :jester:

That sucks for them. Atleast we have it good over here.

I just hope the Admins chime in on that thread.

I expect that it will get worse before it gets better over there. A lot of pissed off people and lack of administrative intestinal fortitude explaining some of their actions isn't going to ease the situation there :dunno: We've had some of the same here except most were willing to wait for the admins to answer. Little harder to deal with an angry mob after their pissed off