whole lot of drama next door

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow....I haven't been on that site in a couple days, but all I can say is holy sh*t.

Perhaps we need more women on the forums to keep the guys side tracked and away from the bickering. :D

I believe they are suffering from a little known medical condition called S.R.H.

It's the male equivalant of P.M.S. :jester:

I believe they are suffering from a little known medical condition called S.R.H.

It's the male equivalant of P.M.S. :jester:

Feed them some chocolate...that always helps with PMS and could help with SRH. :D

I don't let little, petty things bother me. I guess that's why I don't suffer from the wicked and feared by men "PMS".

I have delt with the both sides, I have a zippy tune and I have been to the v place for a tune in my buddies TBSS. After he got the tune and I found out how much he paid(I paid zippy less and we had to pay to put it on the dyno!)...I went on the site asking what justfyied such a cost and the fact that they were holding the TBSS tuning market very tight, the post w/that discussion disappeared. I spend more time here so I did not think much of it, then I was looking at DIY IAt relocation for the TBSS, well to make the quick, that post was removed and it is the same company that sells the IAT kit. Tyburn does not care if we talk about the products...on the sister site they do not have that luxury...oh well, I'll stay here with my SSS.com family...can somebody loan me a radix :)

Good thing I came to my sense's, and got a Silverado instead of a Trailblazer....

Omg it has nothing to do with the truck, silly goose! :D I have a Trailblazer SS, and I'm fine. :crazy:

And LeftCoast_Chevy... :seeya: I find it amusing as well.

Omg it has nothing to do with the truck, silly goose! :D I have a Trailblazer SS, and I'm fine. :crazy:

And LeftCoast_Chevy... :seeya: I find it amusing as well.

Sorry, besides, you're too cool for that site. You are correct, you are fine. :D

Wow! That's quite possibly the first time I've ever seen forum members get pissy with each other over grammar. They really are stuck in middle school over there. Now, personally, you couldn't give me the keys to one of those underpowered mommy wagons ( ;) ), but the TBSS owners we have on this site seem cool enough.

If you think that is bad, you should go look at www.clubgp.com...much much much worse...Thats nothing but petty resentment. Clubgp.com has had far worse problems and although there are still many mature members, its alot easier for a 16yr old punk to buy a used grand prix GT and become a member. I agree with the appearance that the mods might be trying to hush hush etc. for supporting vendors, but they will learn the truth always comes out and if you arent honest up front, the truth will come back to bite you in the a$$.

In the grand prix community, we had a company, still in existance, that was a supporting vendor at clubgp.com. They made aftermarket rockers, cam grinds, front differentials, pulley upgrades for the supercharger etc. Well, needless to say, over the years it came to light that many many of their products were causing massive engine failure. Alot of the initial failures were swept under the rug and anyone who spoke out was banned. It took alot of reform and ALOT of angry members that were supporting members to get things to change. The mods learned alot. The vendor eventually left because he knew his parts were crap and could never fully admit it. He played the politcal game and made right on some of the failures, without admitting fault. He left and took his little camp with him. He produce some fast cars and is still in business, but overall, his reputation was ruined and the club almost went with it.

I would go as far as to suggest that the mods of TBSS and the owners of the site to at least take a look at clubgp.com and maybe even contact some mods over there for advice, but that would require lowering the pride factor. See, clubgp.com has been around for 10years with over 20,000 current members and probably have had well over 40,000 members come and go.