Pics from 5-18-07 g2g

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics and turnout. Wish the ss guys up here would actually pul over and talk to me so i could get more members to join but they all seem like they dont care and drive it like a old woman in a caddy.

Wish I could I have been there! If u have one in july tell Mr. P to give me a call!
Well, July is a busy month for me; I can only make it on the 6th & 7th (Fri & Sat) and the weekend of the 27-29th. I would prefer Friday the 6th because my kids are with me during that time and I'd love to take them to the track one night, they're at an age to start appreciating that. July 6 is Fast Friday at Texas Motorplex, track is open from 6am to midnight... Think you can make that one, or are you going to be here at the end of July?

Mr. P. :)

Yeah it was cool 2 meet some of u guys, now I wished I had washed my GMC VHO, darn rain!! Grrr!!! It was kool 2 finally meet u Brad, and did u get to run ur crew cab Justin? It had started raining at the track (I was leaving at that point) when I noticed u "in the shoot" and moving up to the line....

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Nice to meet you to jonathJustin got in line for the first time when it started raining an I noticed you didn't the VHO why not? No Justin got in line for the first time and i started raining :banghead: maybe next time he can and first week of July sounds good.

No, i didn't get to run it. Like Brad said, i finally decided to run it... i think victor & i were 3rd or 4th in line. (2 behind brad & mike)..when it started to rain.. :banghead:

Oh well... i took it out to a buddies house yesterday and white smoked / layed down 2 black stripes... to let off some aggression... :jester:

And you guys remember that silver GTO? He lives somewhere around mckinney... i caught him at a light... idiot mis-shifted.. :crackup:

OH! and Victor... i wasn't going to tell you.. until you saw my taillights... i was going to slap on race mode just for you.. (i had wheatley switch my tow/haul mode to race mode... ) :jester:

Edited by Fallen.One05 (see edit history)

Yeah it was cool 2 meet some of u guys, now I wished I had washed my GMC VHO, darn rain!! Grrr!!! It was kool 2 finally meet u Brad, and did u get to run ur crew cab Justin? It had started raining at the track (I was leaving at that point) when I noticed u "in the shoot" and moving up to the line....

i don't think i got to meet you.... i was one of the guys that came in an hour late... (i was in the blue & white shirt)

OH! and Victor... i wasn't going to tell you.. until you saw my taillights... i was going to slap on race mode just for you.. (i had wheatley switch my tow/haul mode to race mode... ) :jester:

Haha good one, but it would have been too late :driving: