Pics from 5-18-07 g2g

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ennis is south of Ft.Worth.. right? i'll hit hwy 75 traffic...along with 635, 35, and other traffic... =P lol. (i'm coming from Leonard... (which is northeast of MCK)) =(

Ahhh gotcha

b/c that's coming up super quick...isn't it?

and pimp... how many people were there that morning? Maybe the 7th would be better?

According to their calendar Texas Motorplex is running bracket series races that day??? No test n tune...

This is kinda off topic...... but there's a car / truck show on the 2nd of june... in Grapevine. (which is on a saturday)... after the show, they want to go to Denton to the track... i thought you could only "street race" on certain days... Saturday NOT being one of them?!?

This is kinda off topic...... but there's a car / truck show on the 2nd of june... in Grapevine. (which is on a saturday)... after the show, they want to go to Denton to the track... i thought you could only "street race" on certain days... Saturday NOT being one of them?!?

is that the bass pro shop show if so i go to that once a month it is a sweet show lets go and im pretty sure you cant race on saturday but we should check i just checked that is the bass pro shop show and i will be there im going to another show right by my house this weekend at argyle high school on saturday and at the hooters where we met at on sunday

is that the bass pro shop show if so i go to that once a month it is a sweet show lets go and im pretty sure you cant race on saturday but we should check i just checked that is the bass pro shop show and i will be there im going to another show right by my house this weekend at argyle high school on saturday and at the hooters where we met at on sunday

:lol: Man you're just whoring that truck out every moment you can... "Ho get yer bitch ass out there in that parking lot and get me that trophy" :jester: