Pics from 5-18-07 g2g

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found ya. Like how i introduced myself in the very beginning?

"Hey guys... uhh... I'm Justin... i'm the one that set this little thing up..... How about we all go line up the trucks and snap a few pics" (keep in mind... alot of people were chatting / eating) OPPSSS...

I tried to say it from where i was sitting... as victor as like...hey... uhhh.. lets get some pics before the sun goes down..

Oh well... 1st impressions rock.. :D

Atleast you talked, lol

This is true... whenever you, Trbo, and spoonz (??) walked in... you guys were like... uhhh... "deer in headlights....like... wtf do we do" :yellow_loser::lol:

I don't remember 1st names all that well.... i remember you victor... but i can't f'n remember Trbo's... i wanna say it was John....but everyone was talking whenever he said it... :banghead::banghead:

My hamburger just arrived and I hear lets line the trucks up :banghead::jester:

As for talking I try and be as social as possible after all we are all friends and know each other even if we have never met and there was a couple of people at the table I never got a chance to meet and they were quiet so I never saw them talking to anyone hopefully next time I can get over there and atleast say hi.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

My hamburger just arrived and I hear lets line the trucks up :banghead::jester:

As for talking I try and be as social as possible after all we are all friends and know each other even if we have never met and there was a couple of people at the table I never got a chance to meet and they were quiet so I never saw them talking to anyone hopefully next time I can get over there and atleast say hi.

You could have given me your keys..... :jester:

I promise you woulda had it back by now..... :devil: