Pics from 5-18-07 g2g

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which shirt was it???
The totally pimp button down bowling shirt with the wide-ass collar and PIMP SS patch. You might have missed him because he didn't get to Hooters until last minute, too busy keepin' those hoes in line I'm sure... :jester:

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

The totally pimp button down bowling shirt with the wide-ass collar and PIMP SS patch. You might have missed him because he didn't get to Hooters until last minute, too busy keepin' those hoes in line I'm sure... :jester:

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid: He probably had to collect and slap some of them around. Is the Pimp SS gonna have to slap a ho?!

This is true... whenever you, Trbo, and spoonz (??) walked in... you guys were like... uhhh... "deer in headlights....like... wtf do we do" :yellow_loser::lol:

I don't remember 1st names all that well.... i remember you victor... but i can't f'n remember Trbo's... i wanna say it was John....but everyone was talking whenever he said it... :banghead::banghead:

hey justin yea my name is johnny sorry u couldnt hear me but we rea :chevy: lly should try to go to a track