42# vs 44# injectors

So I have 42#'s in my truck now. Brother has a set of 44's. Truck is 11lbs on Procharger p1sc. Just got HPtuners and want to maximize what I can. We are soon installing another p1sc on his suburban, but he only wants 8 lbs of boost, Is there really a difference between the two injectors??

Thanks Wiz

Edited by Wizard (see edit history)

Would bigger injectors be a good idea for a truck with limited mods? I am having a fuel delivery problem and we were thinking maybe a bigger injector may help. It cold starts really lean and we have checked everything including 2 new tunes.

Bigger injectors never hurt.They are always a failsafe that you won't run lean if nothing else.I also have a boost a pump inline pump that can go with the injectors for another 100,which isn't bad since they are 250 new,and this one was barely used.You will just need to get some fuel lines to hook it up where the fuel filter normally goes.

Bigger injectors never hurt.They are always a failsafe that you won't run lean if nothing else.I also have a boost a pump inline pump that can go with the injectors for another 100,which isn't bad since they are 250 new,and this one was barely used.You will just need to get some fuel lines to hook it up where the fuel filter normally goes.

I just replaced my fuel pump and regulator thinking that may be the culprit to my real lean cold starts to still have the problem. All I have is a tune and a CAI so nothing that would nessecarily (sp?) suggest a need for bigger injectors just don't want to spend money when I don't neeed to and those new are like $80 a piece I believe and the fact that I need 8 your injectors are looking very tempting.