took the SSS to a show

Chevcup47

had a car show here in town today. so i took the SSS just to relax and see some friends. entered it in a class for new car & truck 2001-2006. had alot of classes to choose from but i picked that one. classes went form a-z and had 1st 2nd & 3rd for each class had about 200 cars trucks and motorcycles there. and i brought home 1st place for my class not bad for a daily driver. didnt do any cleaning to it untill i got there at about 10 kinda suppried me but still proud of it. heres a couple of pics after we got home (wife forgot to take cam).

post-9619-1179694160_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1179694205_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1179694255_thumb.jpg

thanks guys i did the easy stuff by cleaning it some. Chevrolet did all the real work by building an AWSOME truck in the SSS. i was suprised by all the ford and dodge guys stopping,looking and telling me i had an awsome looking truck. maby next time ill clean under the hood and cab so people can look at it better.

congrats....i took mine to a local car show and won a gift card to the bar....sweet huh

i show mine every weekend finally got brobradh77 to go with me to a car show saturday and we got 1st and 3rd place we had a good time we will have to do it more often

DSCI0091.jpg

post-6481-1179715901_thumb.jpg

Can't wait to enter mine in the local car show! My town is small so I should be able to take something home.

my town is so small i would bring home 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

nobody in town has a vehicle that doesnt smoke, leak or has all doors and glass in tact. or all body panels being the same color.

Congrats man....although, it looks like your exhaust tip is hanging kinda low... IMO

:withstupid: I was going to say the same thing.

Congrats on the first place Dale, that had to have felt great. Truck looks real shiny, what kinda of wax are you slapping on the SS?

im planning on cutting and rewelding the muffler brackets so the tip is closer to the truck just havent done it yet. lol funny you should ask on my way to the show i drove through a car wash. and stopped at auto zone and picked up some of the meguires (or how ever you spell it) spry on quick shine stuff to get rid of the water spots. as far as wax i will use mequires also when i ever get a chance to finally hand wax it.

im planning on cutting and rewelding the muffler brackets so the tip is closer to the truck just havent done it yet. lol funny you should ask on my way to the show i drove through a car wash. and stopped at auto zone and picked up some of the meguires (or how ever you spell it) spry on quick shine stuff to get rid of the water spots. as far as wax i will use mequires also when i ever get a chance to finally hand wax it.

thats all i use too it is the best and instead of rewelding the brackets on that tailpipe why dont you just cut it off dump it it looks much cleaner with no tailpipe