Zaino vs. DER

Has anyone used either product to detail your truck? Its been about 6 months since i bought the truck.. and it's seen harsh weather ever since.. so it's time i hit it with a clay bar / sealer / etc...

Just trying to decide on which one to go with...

Thanks guys...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do a search, this has been discussed many of times.

They both are great products and have similiar results, however I beleive Zaino is a little better but at the same time a little more expensive.

I ordered Zaino last week, hopefully it will be here soon. I will let you know.

They are both good, if money is no option get zaino.

That being said I have DER and when I run out I may change to something else (neither othe above)

One thing I do recommend is the zaino leather cleaner and conditioner. It is awesome!

Add another tally for DER .... used it for a couple of years on many different vehicles .... so easy a caveman could do it ... caveman.jpg

I bought some of the Zaino leather treatment and so far I don't see a big difference, if anything I think it made the seats more slippery. Smells good though.

I thought DER has the kit deals also, but I didn't see it on their page. They are really good about emailing you back as well. Top Notch customer service.

http://www.der-realstuff.com/StoreFront.bok <-----------their website

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

...I bought some of the Zaino leather treatment and so far I don't see a big difference, if anything I think it made the seats more slippery. Smells good though.

Oh man that stuff is like crack - I love the smell of that stuff.

DER and Zaino are very, very comparable; you won't go wrong with either, they are both fantastic products. Another similar is Klasse All-In-One. Your paint prep will affect the outcome a hell of a lot more than which of these acrylic sealers you decide to use.

Mr. P.