Zaino vs. DER

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What the hell does mink oil smell like?..lol remember I have no sense of smell so try and compare it to something like vagina because I remember what that smells like. :jester:

Now i don't care who you are.. thats funny :crackup::crackup:

• 2 weeks later...
Based on what I've read in this post, I just ordered a bottle of Zaino Z-AIO. I'll let you know the results once I get to do it. :chevy:

I just got done doing the whole truck with Zaino. It was extremely easy to use, even out in the hot sun, and especially considering the truck had not been waxed since at least last summer. I don't think I used even 1/4 of the bottle. Goes on easy, comes off very easy. The truck looks GREAT! Now we have to see how long it holds up. I have never used DER, but now that I've used Zaino, I don't see a need to try another brand. Thanks to those who recommended it! :thumbs:

I just got done doing the whole truck with Zaino. It was extremely easy to use, even out in the hot sun, and especially considering the truck had not been waxed since at least last summer. I don't think I used even 1/4 of the bottle. Goes on easy, comes off very easy. The truck looks GREAT! Now we have to see how long it holds up. I have never used DER, but now that I've used Zaino, I don't see a need to try another brand. Thanks to those who recommended it! :thumbs:

:withstupid: I also used Zaino today, WOW, what a difference.

I highly suggest Zaino over any other product.