June 22 - June 24

Friday June 22nd. Meet & Greet @ hooters until around 9 or so.... then head out to the Denton track until they close.

Saturday June 23rd.... Chevy Spectacular Weekend @ Texas Motorplex.

O'Reilly and the Texas Motorplex have teamed up to bring the Dallas/Ft.Worth Metroplex a weekend of extreme speed and excitement. O'Reilly has once again stepped up coming on board as the title sponsor along with FriendlyPartsCenter.com and Ringers Gloves as the Presented by sponsors of the Second Annual O'Reilly Chevy Spectacular Weekend, June 22-24, 2007 at the Texas Motorplex. The show will be nothing more than breathtaking. The biggest Chevy show to ever grace the area will have fans coming to the Texas Motorplex from all over. With excitement being created by Texas Outlaw Pro Mod, Outlaw 10.5(Texas King of the Hill), Texas True 10.5, Bracket Racing, Car Show, and a Swap Meet. Don't Miss the wheels up action that is on its way to the O'Reilly Chevy Spectacular Weekend in June. Some of the fastest and best looking Chevrolet products in the country will be on hand to show, race, and sell all of your favorite Heart Beat items.

This would give us all another opportunity to meet one another before Texas Heatwave.. (end of July).

So who's up for it?

*confirmed list*

1. Justin

2. Travis & wife

3. Brad & wife(brobrad)

4. Mike & wife(pimpss)

Edited by Fallen.One05 (see edit history)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we will have to see I answer to a higher power and she seems to think we have had to many GTG'so matter how small some where so maybe if y'all politley ask KIM if I can come out and play with the boys she will let me and yes as I have said before she frequents this forum. :jester:

For those that need another copy:

Husband_Night_Out_Permission_Slip.pdf

Wife_Night_Out_Permission_Slip.pdf

Is that Chevy Spectacular at TMS? If so, I might be able to get us all in to the Speedway Club. They have a great bar and fantastic view of the track. Tell Kim it would be one of the nicest truck events she'll ever go to.

count me in. anybody thinking about breaking anything cause i'll bring the flatbed with me if needed

hey ss wrecker im glad u might be bringing the flatbed cus i might just break somthing :cheers:

Nice too see everyone is always thinking positively :jester: