June 22 - June 24

I found this on another site...he he:

Introducing Friday night track special-brought to you by Xtreme Horsepower!!

Xtreme Horsepower has a special on friday nights at Denton Dragway (now northstar)

Starting at 9pm make sure and tell the gate official you are with Xtreme Horsepower for a special admittance fee of 7$.

Lets have a big turnout ladies and gents.

Sweet! Racing at a discount. I'm all about coupon night. Got my permission slip approved last night, I'll be there solo with the truck... and video gear, ooo, and the spankin' new GPS. And Brad, you might even get to have some quality visitation with your old wheels. :driving:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad.. total count from here was 7.. (including you and mike)... so add in your wife and mikes wife/ kids... and that's the total number from here...

(i'm guessing that's around 10-11) people...

7 trucks...

I'll update this as i gather more confo's from other sites..

+3 from TX-SS...

+2 from NTT (possibles... so go ahead and include them)

12 trucks so far...

soo... 11 + 5 = 16 people... + me & my buddy & his wife... = 19....

So i'd say around 20-25 people should be there.... That is.. if they all show up...

The way things are looking... i might not even get to go home and wash it off... :(

I ****in' hate some people sometimes....

Leave early during the week... then when it comes down to friday..(and we get to leave @ 11:30)... those same people are like... uhhh... we have this due... I'm like... UHHHH.. i've been working late all week while you've been leaving early.... so UHHHHH... not my ****in fault...

Needless to say.. i'm still here @ work while i'm HIGHLY pissed the **** off... so yeah... i know i just did a few illegal things while going to go get lunch... oh well...