Anyone else tired of their SSS?

r8rs4lf

For some reason, my SSS has been getting the cold shoulder from me. It's ALWAYS dirty and I've only been washing it like every 3-4 weeks. It's pretty damn sad I know! :banghead: It needs tires and shocks and I have been putting it off for a while now. I'm just not into it like I used to be for some reason. I feel like I need something new. I really want one of those Chevy Duramax Diesel crew cabs with a long bed and lift the hell out of it. Something like 12" of lift. :thumbs: The sad part is I can't do anything right now, I have to be responsible. Our contract is up in '08 and I can't be buying things like that right now. As soon as the contract is ratified though, I'm heading straight to my credit union to take out a loan for a '67-'72 Chevy SWB.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny, because I don't wash mine like I used to either.............. :rolleyes: ...I don't think that I'm tired of it, it's just that I've been tired.........period. My severance ran out from my old job, and now that I've been working at this new one for a while, I have neglected my SS as well.................I'd never get rid of it though, because even though it's dirty from time to time, she still pulls in a lot of compliments.............. :thumbs:

I hear ya on the '67-72 chevy though...................That is one of my goals as well.........of course after I find my '72 Olds 442, have my custom chopper built.....etc. etc....................... :crackup:

since you have that elco im surprised your tired of it. ive found that having a variety of fun cars/trucks to drive will make them more fun to drive when you do drive them . when you have the same car or truck for an extended period of time and drive it all the time it does get old. but maybe thats me. also when you have a hooked up ride then you go to a ride thats not so bling it kind of makes you miss the nicer one. ill never sell my truck.

Im not tired of my truck, im tired of things breaking on my truck. And living in alaska has done wonders to my paint. So i need to get to ga get a garage and get a custom paint job and have a beater to drive everyday while i keep the baby for the weekends.

since you have that elco im surprised your tired of it. ive found that having a variety of fun cars/trucks to drive will make them more fun to drive when you do drive them . when you have the same car or truck for an extended period of time and drive it all the time it does get old. but maybe thats me. also when you have a hooked up ride then you go to a ride thats not so bling it kind of makes you miss the nicer one. ill never sell my truck.

:withstupid: same here, i'll be pushin this SS untill the LQ9 passes away.

For some reason, my SSS has been getting the cold shoulder from me. It's ALWAYS dirty and I've only been washing it like every 3-4 weeks. It's pretty damn sad I know! :banghead: It needs tires and shocks and I have been putting it off for a while now. I'm just not into it like I used to be for some reason. I feel like I need something new. I really want one of those Chevy Duramax Diesel crew cabs with a long bed and lift the hell out of it. Something like 12" of lift. :thumbs: The sad part is I can't do anything right now, I have to be responsible. Our contract is up in '08 and I can't be buying things like that right now. As soon as the contract is ratified though, I'm heading straight to my credit union to take out a loan for a '67-'72 Chevy SWB.

with the way gas is going that would be the last truck on my mind and lifting it, there goes any type of fuel mileage.

I'm not tired of my truck, but I with it was quicker (could have been if I did not spend 12k on my Firebird :banghead: ) it has a few nicks and small scratches on it but it is my daily driver, just put another scratch on it yesterday. I unhooked my trailer and thought it was set and it roled forward and scratched the bumper cover :banghead: . I'm gonna wait till its paid for then I may get a new Camaro, by the nthey should have been out for 6-8mths and not full of problems :chevy:

:withstupid: thats sad that you are tired of your SS

I love mine, its puts a smile on my face everytime I drive it, and I will never get rid of it. :chevy:

Like Chase said, when you have other fun things to drive, the excitment is always there, like this for instance.................

I have been bored of the truck for a while now. I have been way to lazy to post it up for sale anywhere, or to remove things I may want to keep or sell off of it. I drive my daily driver everywhere, and sometimes forget I own the SS, it sits in the garage all the time.