Anyone else tired of their SSS?

r8rs4lf

I used to get bored with vehicles really quick. I would change vehicles faster than I was my underware. I have now owned the truck SS for 3 years...a record for me. I love it, just want it to go much faster. Can't wait for days off so I can work on it.

Jesus: This guy and I are exactly the same. Same truck, Same TBSS. What the Hell?? I have never owned a vehicle over 1.5 years and I have owned my SSS for over 4.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just traded my 2006 Jetta GLI 2.0t for a 6.0 liter monster... im so worried about keeping my gas mileage above 12 mpg's that i cant enjoy the truck, its awful

although i have a 1989 Jetta GLI 16v id love to get on the road... shed be a perfect daily driver

Edited by rconn14 (see edit history)

I used to get bored with vehicles really quick. I would change vehicles faster than I was my underware. I have now owned the truck SS for 3 years...a record for me. I love it, just want it to go much faster. Can't wait for days off so I can work on it.

good lookin truck

• 1 month later...

Thats funny my wife wishes i would stop washing and waxing my truck and I have only had it for 2 months. The SS just gets to many looks and i love to hear nice truck when someone sees it all clean. I hope i never get tired of it.

I'm not tired of mine yet. I'd say not using it as a DD helps, plus adding many many mods. I finally added some non-performance mods(rims, drop and new hood) and I love it even more. It really looks mean now and I love it. :thumbs:

Im tiring of mine even though i dont drive it everyday. came close to trading it on a tbss about 6 months ago but i need a truck and the tbss is certainly not. so ill probably rock this one for at least another year or so.