waterballoons!

well i just had to tell you guys this. at my school ther is a ritual that on the last day b4 prom we have a huge water balloon fight in the parking lot. and we try getting everycar and person (freshman, busses ect) and the last 2 year it hasnt been that huge, i mean there has been balloons everywere but nothing like what i have heard from other classes. well this year its about to change. our class decided to try to get everyteacher person possible. and my close group of freinds just went out and bougth balloons today. and heres our line up 50 of the huge ballons i mean like 5 pounds a peice, and if you say you cant throw them, WE HAVE A SLING SHOT!!!! lol yepp we have one. and thats just the big balloons. for the throwing ones between 6 guys we have close to 1000 balloons. this is going to be crazy. i just left my freinds house helping him fill them up, and another kid came with another bag of 500 to make it to 1000. well i just thought i would let you guys know. its so fun being a senoir, ill be free in a week!!! lol~~~~~~~~~~kyle

I remember how it was when I graduated... We took every chair, from every classroom in every building and from the cafeteria, and put them on the roofs of the building. Then we filled almost every room with thousands of dixie cups that were filled with water... Good times... Hope you have a blast man!

ya we wanted to do a big prank but really didnt have the time to plan it. this year we had some kids put like 10-15 goldfish in all the toilets. really stupid becuase the teachers just flushed them away and they we gone in like 5 mins. but a couple of classes before us got chickens labeled them 1,2 and 4, lets say we went home early while the school looked for number 3 that they didnt even have. it was great, and if anyone else has some h.s prank stories lets hear them. (well read them)

one we did that was kind of messed up but i thought was funny at the time was putting toothpicks with superglue in the door locks. lol first period and then some were pretty cold sittign outside.

......its so fun being a senoir, ill be free in a week!!! lol~~~~~~~~~~kyle

I remember feeling the same way. Only now it's that time to get out on your own and support yourself. We're never really free, just a different kind of hell. Sorry...not trying to bring you down. Sounds like it will be a fun day! Enjoy it and congrats!

We're never really free, just a different kind of hell.

pretty much but everything is give and take. Highschool was FUN; for me at least. My idol was Ferris Bueller, and let me tell you I lived up to it! :lol: I was a regular at the deans office but always came up with some pretty funny ways around it. The guy actually ended up moving across the street from me so it made my skipping days "extra hard"

But even so, college life is fun but has its limitations and so on and so on . The only good advice is to live your life in the present, have fun and have a fulfilling day. So that you never look back and have doubt or regret.

*check my sig*

When I graduated HS, myself and a bunch of my buddies went and shrink wrapped the principals, asst principals, and a whole mess of the teachers cars.............so thick that you needed a knife to cut it off. :devil:

he he... about 50 of us seniors came to school early one day, and parked in the faculty parking, so the teacher's had to park in student parking... he he he... good times.... we had a few really good ideas but would have ended with a whole bunch of court dates, so we didn't do them :jester:

When i was a senior water ballons had not been invented.

come to think of it neither was water or ballons.

damn that was a long time ago.

we only had 17 people in our senior class. hard to pull stuff and not get caught.

come on man, waterballoons??? thats kinda lame, its your senior year do something great. my senior year me and a couple of my friends went to all of the cars, the students, faculty, everyone. we put chunky peanut butter under everyone's door handles. kinda ****ed up, i know but the looks on everyones faces were priceless when the went to go home for the day

I was sharing this with one of my employees, his fun was getting 1000 crickets and openign the box in the bathroom and take off running!!!!! I say do it, it would be cheep and funny as hell!!! shoot its cheep enough, do all the bathrooms, or the teachers lounge!!