Wheatley tune

Mine shifts fine.... do you constantly keep it on throttle? or do you let up some?

I know the only time i get slammed forwards in whenever it's about to shift from 1st to 2nd...and i let off....and it shifts anyways... that's not fun... -_-

i do let up sometimes, but it still tends to hit it pretty hard when i'm not intending too. i'll get used to it though and i'll find a good way to keep that shift soft when i want it to be.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

Hey Buddy you might want to get a Corvette or Billet 2nd gear servo and while your at it might want to get a 4th gear servo as well. I hear these things wake up your transmission better then a shift kit anyway. I can't wait to get home to my truck.

Hey Buddy you might want to get a Corvette or Billet 2nd gear servo and while your at it might want to get a 4th gear servo as well. I hear these things wake up your transmission better then a shift kit anyway. I can't wait to get home to my truck.

i have the zippy kit. it already has the 2nd & 4th billet servos. and it has woke the tranny up for sure. it seems that the tune did also.

• 3 weeks later...

Just installed my Wheatley tuned PCM and I love it........my SSS has come to life. Definitely has more power and hauls @ss now. I can't tell if there is a fuel mileage increase yet.....the SS has been so fun to drive that I can't keep my foot out of the throttle.......driving.gif

Just installed my Wheatley tuned PCM and I love it........my SSS has come to life. Definitely has more power and hauls @ss now. I can't tell if there is a fuel mileage increase yet.....the SS has been so fun to drive that I can't keep my foot out of the throttle.......driving.gif

Yeah, that's why you wore out the brakes so fast! :)

when you going to put her on the dyno again? :jester:

i agree. the urge to keep rippin the throttle is there always, and i always give in.