Now it goes 12's

diablotruck

Well, i got the second stage installed this week and went to the track tonight. With the second stage coming on with second gear and making it and third slip all the way through the pass it went like this

R/T .147

60 1.794

330 5.285

1/8 8.225

MPH 83.97

1000 10.734

1/4 12.839

MPH 107.16

The second stage is a nitrous outlet nozzle with 100hp pills. So in total it has pills for 250 and holding fine. For what its worth on the dyno the AFR was rich at about 10.6-10.8 but we decided to leave it there for safety purposes. WOT timing is set for 11*. Then when i figured the transmission would not allow me to run any better on the spray we put back in my N/A tune and backed up my previous best with a run of 14.55 on motor at 92 MPH. All in all I am happy with it but now I know the transmission is what can't handle the 250 shot not the motor. Still haven't installed the headers and waiting to install the PI 3600 stall but I guess I will wait till I can build the tranny. thanks goes out to everyone that has given me input on what to do to get my truck where it is. Mario

Yes I was at BMP. There were 2 chevy's faster than mine though, one diesel and one nice maroon RCSB. Both the stages are wet, stock injectors. I did upgrade the fuel pump. We tried an inline 255 and that was not giving us consistant AFR's so we added an intank 255 and solved the problem. Now the AFR stays wherever we want it to. On the motor passes the log shows 92% IDC but on the spray it goes down to a more friendly 80%. No knock on the nitrous tune with 11* at WOT. Funny thing though it doesnt like alot of timing anyway, on my best motor tune it is only at about 20* @WOT. If we add any the torque drops off quickly on the dyno. thanks for the positive feedback mario