Ugly SS...

Prestoar

I was driving around town the other day and seen what appeared to be a SS heading my direction. But I couldn't believe it when I seen it and I'm positive it was a SS. It had running boards and chrome pipe bed rails and a TOOL BOX. I wanted to stop this dude and punch him for doing that!!!

There is also a regular cab with a SS front bumber and brillet grill and he has the SS emblems on the sides and back. I actually get excited when I see it cause I think its another SS because he looks just like a SS from the front...he has got me twice. He has a TOOL BOX also though!!!

On another note...seen a sharp looking SS I been trying to track down and I planted a SilveradoSS.com flyer along with my email on his windshield tonight..who knows if he will check us out.

Edited by Prestoar (see edit history)

I saw a rcsb chevy with an escalade grill the other day... It actually looked pretty good, though that could've been because of the burnt orange custom paint job but still ok! It was driving by the opposite way so I couldn't get a pic...

I saw a rcsb chevy with an escalade grill the other day... It actually looked pretty good, though that could've been because of the burnt orange custom paint job but still ok! It was driving by the opposite way so I couldn't get a pic...

2 days ago I saw a reg cab long bed 98 or older with caddy front clip and as it went past I saw it had a tow boom in bed. :yellow_loser: Not going to sneak up on anyone for a repo when your truck stands out.

Whats wrong with the tool box in the bed of there SS. I have one in mine and its very low-profile.

Some people cry like a baby when these trucks are used for good ol truck type tasks. My bed has scratches from being used as a truck from time to time, it's just hidden by the bed cap. :thumbs:

It's OK by me to have a low profile toolbox, just don't get the back woods-hick diamond plate one that's held in place by 2x4's because the toolbox was made for a 1978 Mazda B-2000. How about a brush guard? and a tube rear bumper? Wench anyone? :jester:

your tool box looks fine and if you need one on your SS thats the way to go....

I noticed his tool box on a drive by and it was extended above his a bed a good ways...plus with the running boards and rails..i thought it was a bit much