Track Pictures

It's been a while since I've posted, hope all is well on silveradoss.com, but this year has been super busy for me. Unfortunately I haven't had as much time for the SS and put my plans for it on hold. However a few weekends ago, I managed to get some time to go to a track with some of my friends. Here are a few pictures from the meet. The SLR is my neighbours, the carrera GT is a good friend of mine, the GT40 and the turbo are coworkers cars. The 599 is the first in the city and is just a dealer car driven by the owner of the dealership. I'm highly considering trading in the maranello on the 599, I took it for a spin and was damn impressed with the car.

ferrari6-1.jpg?t=1180152104

ferrari5-1.jpg?t=1180152123

ferrari4.jpg?t=1180152140

ferrari40.jpg?t=1180152164

ferrari30.jpg?t=1180152180

ferrari22.jpg?t=1180152194

ferrari16.jpg?t=1180152207

i dont know man that porcshe gt is pretty sick i think it woul dbe my first choice out of those cars. but i know those marnellos are no slouchs from experience.

i think you should still get a z06 though.

the 599 would be an excellent choice IMO, there was a show on tv not too long ago that showed how they were built and the factory also it was pretty awesome, but like chase said the Z06 would prolly be my bet especially for the price