Iceman melts

every fight tpnight my guiys all lost, i was so pissed about chuck imo i think it was a lucky shot and chuck couldnt have said it better "h egot caught" he'll come back.

:puke: Agree! that was very disapointing. Hopefully he will get his rematch and get his title back. It was good for UFC for Chuck to loose though IMO. It will get people talking about UFC and make the sport bigger and better. Chuck was an awsome title holder hope he gets it back.

Like everyone is saying he totally got caught by a wierd ass punch... it was like Jackson tossed it out there to keep his balance and just caught Chuck perfectily. On the same note though... Chuck has done the same thing to a lot of other guys... tossed random punches out there and got lucky. He is a true fighter and we will see many more interesting fights from him.

did you guys see houston anderson skool keith jaradine... damn he came out blazing... knocked him cold... the Dean was actually pissed he had to fight houston... i guess he was really pissed after the fight too...

i want to see houston and lidell fight, i'd put my $$$ on houston...

did you guys see houston anderson skool keith jaradine... damn he came out blazing... knocked him cold... the Dean was actually pissed he had to fight houston... i guess he was really pissed after the fight too...

i want to see houston and lidell fight, i'd put my $$$ on houston...

i saw that it was a ass whoopin and jaradine was mad before the fight because he had to fight a new guy and he obviously underestimated him and payed for it.