ok ok ok... lets see how far you can get with her!

nah.. its just cake.. lol

well i'm @ lookout point... i have her butt ass naked taking erotic photos! woohoo!

EDIT 2: Houston! i finally got the bj! then i hit the back button and got laid in the back of her jeep! i rock! :jester:

Edited by Fallen.One05 (see edit history)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once you get her to the lookout point, start taking pictures and ask her to do a model pose, then click on her face, then alternate between clicking her body and face and then when she gets on her knees say "oh that feels good" and badda bing.

When you try this ... you get 2 options ... do her in the Jeep, or get a BJ ... both were GREAT! (Like I was actually there ... :banghead:) ... :jester:

nah.. its just cake.. lol

well i'm @ lookout point... i have her butt ass naked taking erotic photos! woohoo!

EDIT 2: Houston! i finally got the bj! then i hit the back button and got laid in the back of her jeep! i rock! :jester:

Those are some nice photos ... :devil:

whats the word on the 3 sum?

No luck yet.

When you play Marco Polo and grope her friend, she gets offended and asks you to leave. When you grope her, her friend gets the impression of being a 3rd wheel and leaves. Haven't found a way to make that work yet ... :banghead:

after numerous failures i got the mother lode

3 times in one game. in the jeep in front of the liquor store

in the hot tub

and in the bedroom

damn what a stud

Did almost this good ... ^^^

Went to the strip club, won $500.

Got it in the hot tub and again in bed ... damn ... my virtual-self is quite a stud! :crackup:

i finally got her on the couch! :thumbs:

and i took a slightly different approach than perk.....

But afterwards.. you get a nice close up of her crotch.. .. it looks almost human... :eek:

...Now.. on to try my friends theory of getting her on the kitchen table...

hey how do you get her on the couch, i tried perkz way and it just didnt work, even if i varried it. PLEASE TELL ME HOW, I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Sooooooooooooooooo close to nailing her on the kitchen table...

got her to take off her top... and i got to fondle her breasts... but then she passed out... :(

:withstupid: Then I carried her to bed, Made her more comfy,(naked) she woke up and threw me out :crackup:

:withstupid: Then I carried her to bed, Made her more comfy,(naked) she woke up and threw me out :crackup:

Same here! Although.. i tried to take advantage... :jester: oh well...

As for the couch.. just keep alternating between the wine, kissing, and removing clothes... ;) (i'll write a how to when i get home)

So I was sent this game by my brother and now he says I am pathetic!! whatever, he is just pissed he hasnt done her yet. From what I understand from the webiste of this geame, they are re-writting it to include more "options". Glad you guys are liking it, I know it sure can pass some time FAST!! I havent had time to play with her lately... but that will happen soon