Double din DVD/Navi?

Pioneer makes good ones and I have heard some on here mention Valor as a good brand Ebay will probably be your best bet at getting one at a good pricce although they may not come with a warranty but you will save alot of $.

I'm running an Eclipse AVN 6600. It does CD, DVD, radio, Sirrius, IPod, TV Tuner, Navigation, and a back-up camera that automatically comes on when it's placed in reverse, and can be manually. It has two disk drives, one for the Navigation, and the other for DVD/CD. If you really wanted to, it can also control other screens inside your truck as well, with dual play mode.

I'm running an Eclipse AVN 6600. It does CD, DVD, radio, Sirrius, IPod, TV Tuner, Navigation, and a back-up camera that automatically comes on when it's placed in reverse, and can be manually. It has two disk drives, one for the Navigation, and the other for DVD/CD. If you really wanted to, it can also control other screens inside your truck as well, with dual play mode.

i'm running an Alpine IVA W200 that is et up like his except for the navigation isn't part of it but i have an Alpine Blackbird GPS unit that has a docking that wires into it and works perfectly for me. cost about 1600 bucks for the screen and blackbird

I just put in a Clarion MAX675VD. I don't have the navigation but you can get it for the unit. The ipod interface is amazing and the picture quality fantastic. It's not as expensive as the other double din LCDs. I got mine installed with all the wiring harness to keep my onstar, steering wheel controls, and xm. for a little over a 1000. Great deal I think. You can get the Clarion online for under 600.

I'm going to do a kenwood unit (double-din, like the 7019) to replace the stock dash, but i'm only going to use it for DVD and back up camera... I'm going to mount a kenwood 7" monitor where those two pockets are by the cigarette lighter and use just for navi...