Tango'ed with a Ram

BlackSS04

i was coming home today and i caught a light with a single cab ram who looked like he wanted to go. he had rims & exhaust from what i could see and he was driving like a maniac before we caught the light together. he must have seen me in his rearview mirror and decided he wanted to be a tough guy. so were at the light and i am happy as hell because i just got my tune in, so i throw some revs his way and he doesn't rev back. all he did was stare over at me and smile. light goes green and we both hit it, i jump big time off the line and had about 2-3 trucks on him at 60 and i was still pulling, and then he let off. i see him at the next light and he congratulates me on my truck. all he could talk about was my SS. :jester: he said he wanted to get one bad, but his wife wouldn't let him spend all that cash money, so he got a ram instead. he was a good guy though. it was fun as hell pullin on him the whole race :crackup: i tell you what, this truck is a whole new beast now, i'm lovin it.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:withstupid: Dodge should know better then to race an SS. The only thing an SS should have a problem with is one of those SRT-10 things. And how often do you see those? If your moderatly modified shouldn't have a problem keeping up or smacking one down.

:withstupid: Dodge should know better then to race an SS. The only thing an SS should have a problem with is one of those SRT-10 things. And how often do you see those? If your moderatly modified shouldn't have a problem keeping up or smacking one down.

there actaully has been a increase of srt-10's in my area. i see em all over the place nowadays. its crazy.

even with mods on the hemis our trucks stock will put a whippin on regular cab trucks and my wife whipped a four door henis ass her first time ever down the track and all i have is exhaust and cai

even with mods on the hemis our trucks stock will put a whippin on regular cab trucks and my wife whipped a four door henis ass her first time ever down the track and all i have is exhaust and cai

the are pretty slow. one came close to beating me when i was stock though. that was a fun race. i beat him by a truck in the end.

Dude at work just got a Rumble Bee and talking about how fast it is...I told him lets them up sometime...we roughly have it planned for Tuesday night...hate to bash his pride though when he just got it...I have already toasted a few so I'm not that worried about it...he said its completely stock but VERY fast :ughdance:

You might have your hands full with Lightnings too. They run 13's stock, if you can find a stock one.

Edited by Show Time (see edit history)

You might have your hands full with Lightnings too. They run 13's stock, if you can find a stock one.

i have yet to find one stock or not, it's like their non existent around these parts, although i always see a couple when i head out west to houston

I'm surprised, as they have a big Lightning chapter in Texas.

i take that back i've seen three of em one's red and the other two are like yours, i'm sure you're with a lightning forum of some sort, do you know if any of the texas chapter guys are located in the houston area

Edited by Jond983 (see edit history)