Meth and Radix pulley question?

You can buy a 2.75 pulley from Nelson Performance, Wester's Garage, Pulley Boys...the list goes on and on. As for th Meth + line... if you are not running a seperate fused, switched + line off your battery, you will need a large gauge wire that has a high amp fuse. The windshield wiper motor line comes to mind (you will need "key on" to have power remember). And for the boost line, there are two taps into the Radix manifold (driver's side nearest the "firewall"). You will need to pulll the brass plug and add a fitting with a barb. You can pick up all you need in the plumbing isle of Home Depot. Since you are working in that area, find yourself a more ridgid boost line that goes from the controller to the manifold. That soft rubber line doesn't give you a representative reading IMO. Good luck! :cheers:

You can buy a 2.75 pulley from Nelson Performance, Wester's Garage, Pulley Boys...the list goes on and on. As for th Meth + line... if you are not running a seperate fused, switched + line off your battery, you will need a large gauge wire that has a high amp fuse. The windshield wiper motor line comes to mind (you will need "key on" to have power remember). And for the boost line, there are two taps into the Radix manifold (driver's side nearest the "firewall"). You will need to pulll the brass plug and add a fitting with a barb. You can pick up all you need in the plumbing isle of Home Depot. Since you are working in that area, find yourself a more ridgid boost line that goes from the controller to the manifold. That soft rubber line doesn't give you a representative reading IMO. Good luck! :cheers:

why would you say that the rubber lines would give you a good readin i can understand they may expand a bit but still should show the exact amoutn of boost.

The rubber line that came with my Snow Meth kit was slow to react. If I stab the throttle for roughly 2 seconds, my boost would go to 6-7lbs and the meth pump would never go on (I had the progressive controller set to "On at 2 psi - full at 5 psi). I replaced the rubber line with leftover hard line that my boost gauge came with and that cured the lag time.

You are correct, after the initial boost hit, the progressive controller did react linear with boost pressure. I did not want that lag time,...especially when I am relying on the meth to supply the fuel that I NEED at WOT.

While I was at it, I replaced the rubber FPR to manifold line with a hard plastic line as well. I picked up the plastic line from Mc Master.