Imposter SS

I went back to the dealership today becouse I saw they had the hood open. When I walked up there they salesman asks "So what do you think of the truck"? I looked at him with a WTF face.. he said "no really what do you think .. honest answer". . I replyed"it's fake.. it's not real why would yall put the SS's badges"? he said becouse it has everything the SS does.. and it will outrun an SS.. thats when it got personal.. lol I told him anytime. he looked at me surprised and shrugged his sholders.. telling me to come back tomarrow becouse there putting a drop kit and a chip... But when I asked about the SS Z60 High-Performance Suspension Package? The unique Body kit, the inside SS baged the white face gages.. SS seats.. Heated seats.. as I threw it all in his face he had nothing else to say but.. "If you need anything just look me up" haha.. As I left the parking lot.. I left real SS tire marks.. lol

I went back to the dealership today becouse I saw they had the hood open. When I walked up there they salesman asks "So what do you think of the truck"? I looked at him with a WTF face.. he said "no really what do you think .. honest answer". . I replyed"it's fake.. it's not real why would yall put the SS's badges"? he said becouse it has everything the SS does.. and it will outrun an SS.. thats when it got personal.. lol I told him anytime. he looked at me surprised and shrugged his sholders.. telling me to come back tomarrow becouse there putting a drop kit and a chip... But when I asked about the SS Z60 High-Performance Suspension Package? The unique Body kit, the inside SS baged the white face gages.. SS seats.. Heated seats.. as I threw it all in his face he had nothing else to say but.. "If you need anything just look me up" haha.. As I left the parking lot.. I left real SS tire marks.. lol

nice man, all i have to say to that is, AMEN BROTHER!

you should contact chevy and tell them they are selling a non licensed truck as an SS model... they could get into some serious bait and switch laws... i can bet you any amount of money chevy would have their asses in a sling for this one. My friend is the general manager of two chevy dealerships here in ventura...

either way i think it is pure crap... i hate the nbs and there is entirely too much chrome on the front end of that thing... hideous.

but i will post more, as i am putting my truck into the paint shop once again fr some more mods and while my baby is away i will be renting a 2007 nbs ccsb... i get deals from enterprise... i get any top of the line car or truck for a flat rate of $35 bucks a day, out the door. rented one of those new jeep srt8's a few months ago... WOW... i would have to drive a tbss to compare but that jeep was ultra quick...

anyways, drop the dime on that dealership... maybe chevy will send you a key chain...lol.

but it still isn't a true SS :shakehead:

for the dealer to try and pass it off as an SS is just f**ked up........they need to remove the SS badges and quit using the "Super Sport" name as a bait-and-switch sales tactic. :nono:

Yeah, I'm with Dan. Don't call it an SS if it ain't an SS. :nono:

SS is a licensed Trade Mark of GM and what they are doing is trade mark infringement. It is illegal and yes, GM would be upset. They can do anything they want to the vehicle once it is on their lot as long as it doesnt violate trade marks or copyrights. I've seen dealers put hideous body kits on sunfires etc., but they didnt put gtp or gxp or ss or anything like that on them, because they knew better.

Post up where this dealer is please.

lol ... when we were debating the Truck Of The Month idea, the forum was full of people who claim the Vortec Max is the same if not faster than the SS and that they should be included in the voting. Its funny how the attitude changes around from day to day.

With that said, I still stand by my arguement from the TOTM thread ... if it aint a SS .... it aint an SS .... close doesn't count. You can make the arguement that the VHO is not the same as the Vortec Max as well.

I will take an 04 arrival blue SS any day of the week, simply amazing vehicle.