dumbest person in the world

mungman

Well, saturday rolled around and its off to the races. I participated in the spectator races where the people watching race what they brung. i brought my truckas per usual and there was a budyd from work who was there. So we decided to race each other. he had the inside so he was almost guaranteed to win. we went and he won. after the race they approched us and asked if we wanted to participate in a "backwards race" where we race eachother in reverse.he talked me into doin it. it didn't seem to be that difficult, so we gave'r. we won again. on the back stretch he pulled one of those reverse spin to go forward things, and i thought i would be able to slow down enough that the abs would kick off and guess what? IT DIDN"T. it keep slowing me down but didn't lock so i basically back my self into the wall. i didn't really know how fast i was going but i did a bunch of damage. the moment i hit, my heart fell out my a$$hole. i felt sooooooo stupid. i brought it into the infield and had a quick look. at first it looked like i pushed the bumper into the box and i though. "thats okay i know we got a couple at work, its okay its okay". pulled it in to the parking and had another look. and the quarter was buckled and i though "okay maybe i can push it out." brought it home and saw that the tail light was broken and thought" its okay i know we got atleast one" then took it to work this morning and found another buckle about 18inches up and thought" i guess i can fix it with the other buckle". the guy i was racing with looked at it and saw that the box wasn't on straight adn then i thought "oh $hit did i twist the frame." looked again with the owner of my work an hour later and he found that the box acutually hit the cab and put a dent in it then i started to think what my dad was going to say and how stupid i am adn started feeling even more sick to my stomach. the owner told that it was going to be okay and he hooked me up with one of the body shops we sell parts to and said he was going to fix everything for nothing. i still feel a little sick about how i completly f*cked up and how it was such a bonehead move.anyways......sorry about the long post but i had to get it off my chest. thanks. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ps. sorry i don't have any pics but if it come up on youtube i will post the link

As they say, hindsight is 20/20. Probably seemed like a good idea at the time. :banghead: At least you're getting it fixed for free. Doing dumb things once isn't that bad. Doing them twice or more is truly stupid.

Wow that was dumb....

On the bright side we all make dumb moves, listen to yourself

Whenever WHENEVER you get a small little voice saying this is a bad idea say no.

Oh and dont let anyone ever talk you into anything