harley series f150

whitemax

k so there has been some talk coming from this guy in a 02 03 harley series f150 saying he would beat an ss or v-max any day. my friend has ask him if he has ever raced one. answere:NO. so i told him one night we should run anywhere he wants to go but he said he had to be somewhere and took off. i know some guys have posted a few about this but just want to know who has raced one. i just want to pull up on this guy unexpectingly. i have raced some moded f150s around town and those are no joke... i think our chevy colorado with a 5 cylinder could beat one

A stock 02 supercharged H-D will run 0-60 in 6.2 seconds. Most of the supercharged Ford owners add a little bigger crank pulley to increase boost and can add a lot of power by doing that, cooler spark plugs and a tune. Sounds like the guy is just talking out his ass and has never run anyone. If he's stock and you are too, hope he smokes them out of the hole and you need to have a good run. Good Luck!

I raced one in my other truck from a 30 or 40 roll up till 115 if I remember correctly I was at his rear door the whole time also he had the blower, an ss shouldn't have a problem keeping up with one or beating one.

ya they are fast but i wouldnt swear by that 6.2 number up there...... stock they are overrated. when i just got the SS (remember 2wd is a tad quicker) me and my buddy were messing arround with his HD. he had the lightning blower pulley, and i had a BBK TB and CAI, THATS IT. we went from a roll, from a dig, and even up a bridge. i pulled on him once, the other two times he never got away more than a car length. ive done several lightnings at the shop, and i used to have a good friend with an 03 HD that i did as well. stock, the HD (not to be confused with the lightning) is a neck to neck race with a slightly modded v-max/ss. but all it takes is some minor bolt-ons and those HDs will fly. the HD i did went from a high 14 sec quater (real high) to a low 13 with about 1500 bucks. yes it runs very sloppy, but none the less it still put down 380/450 to the wheels on the dyno.

and :withstupid: a n/a f-150, nbs or not, is entirely a joke as far as racing goes (and pretty much anything else that might require torque :jester: )

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

I got that 6.2 from a magazine article and was only putting it out there to give whitemax something for reference. I have never ran a H-D or another Lightning. I did have a SRT-10 quad cab try and screw with me in traffic once, but up to fifty he couldn't get around me and finally passed everyone on the shoulder after getting frustrated with me. My tuck isn't built, but it isn't stock either.

LOL..............i had my belts done at a goodyear tire center the owner was bragging how his Harley would eat my SS ............lol till they raised my hood ...............then all his workers were razzing him ...........hey boss hes supercharged too .....then he was all back to bussiness :yellow_loser:

LOL..............i had my belts done at a goodyear tire center the owner was bragging how his Harley would eat my SS ............lol till they raised my hood ...............then all his workers were razzing him ...........hey boss hes supercharged too .....then he was all back to bussiness :yellow_loser:

Lol, I would of loved to of been there to see the look on his face...OHhhhhh SHIT... :(

I think it would be a good run between a stock S/C 02-03 HD and a SS. Might come down to driver mod. I raced a S/C HD on the freeway and barely pulled him and I'm running a turbo...so I'd say best of luck!

lol i was being sarcastic bout that colorado thing but point is those f150s non s/c are way slow..but dont those HDs push 345 stock?? thats about the same as us..

they're about 325 stock i believe

Here is from a 2003 H-D review: Also available for 2003 is a new Ford Harley-Davidson F-150 SuperCrew. It features a supercharged 5.4-liter Triton V8 engine with 345 horsepower and 425 foot-pounds of torque.

Pretty close, it could come down to which is lighter.

Edited by Show Time (see edit history)