SS Replica

Kyle......where you at?!?!

WOW :thumbs: . that is my truck in like a couple months.lol that has eveyrhting i want....even the 06 hood and grill. and i like the no cladding. only true ss lovers notice the cladding, most people dont know it exists. plus it is mad expenisve. well im sorry fordsareslow but this is now my new background lol. nice find. any more pics of it???

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

well right now im just going to do a roll pan, but i do love the look of the ss rear bumper. i can get in on a deal with a stock ss front bumper. for short money but we have no idea how to ship it. it would be coming from texas and it would have to be freight and its like 150-190 bucks. and the cladding wouldnt be THAT bad but, its the cab corners that would have to be custom made which will run up some big money. i might get the end 2 peices of cladding and run the bumper, but till then i will use a roll pan. im still calling junkyards asking for smashed up 06 trucks so i can get the hood and grill and if there are any ss, but no luck. the truck should be complete soon. all the mecnaical work should be done the weekend. )lowering) and the body work done b4 the end of the summer. im kind of bored with it now. i wish i had a manual, and grey interior. might complete this and use it as a dd and get another one and just do engine work. after being on this site for so long, all i want to do is go fast. but lets say if i find a ss smashed or for cheap money it will be mine and i will transfer eveything over to it. if i get the lowering done this weekend i will get some pics up.

WOW :thumbs: . that is my truck in like a couple months.lol that has eveyrhting i want....even the 06 hood and grill. and i like the no cladding. only true ss lovers notice the cladding, most people dont know it exists. plus it is mad expenisve. well im sorry fordsareslow but this is now my new background lol. nice find. any more pics of it???

Just FWY. I think that truck looks great. I think the guy on pt.net said it runs high 12's or low 13's (can't remember). The only thing that looks off is that it looks as though it is missing the rear cladding pieces. It could be because of the roll pan he used or maybe it's just the picture. Either way the truck looks great.

all i want to do is go fast...

Same here, that's why I've been hesitant about the cladding install. I'll be affraid to take it to the track and get the cladding chipped from the burnouts or drive my truck anywhere as it is still a dd. I still want an 11 second timeslip with the stock longblock 5.3 and I'm not going to stop with the performance mods until I can get it. Once I can get it, I will go back and finish the exterior and buy something else as a dd.

well right now im just going to do a roll pan, but i do love the look of the ss rear bumper. i can get in on a deal with a stock ss front bumper. for short money but we have no idea how to ship it. it would be coming from texas and it would have to be freight and its like 150-190 bucks. and the cladding wouldnt be THAT bad but, its the cab corners that would have to be custom made which will run up some big money. i might get the end 2 peices of cladding and run the bumper, but till then i will use a roll pan. im still calling junkyards asking for smashed up 06 trucks so i can get the hood and grill and if there are any ss, but no luck. the truck should be complete soon. all the mecnaical work should be done the weekend. )lowering) and the body work done b4 the end of the summer. im kind of bored with it now. i wish i had a manual, and grey interior. might complete this and use it as a dd and get another one and just do engine work. after being on this site for so long, all i want to do is go fast. but lets say if i find a ss smashed or for cheap money it will be mine and i will transfer eveything over to it. if i get the lowering done this weekend i will get some pics up.

hey braddub is changing his 06 to an 03 see what hes doing with the hood and grille