Bedliner Inlay?

Bed liner Inlay  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Inlay for bed liner where to put it?

• Centerd on head board of bed
    • Centered between wheel wells

I am doing a spray in bedliner on here next week and need opinions on hwere to put the SS inlay. Measured the Badging on the trucks so to keep it right as for same aspect ratio, I guess is the term, It is going to have to be 9" tall and 40.5" wide to look proportional to the badging and not looked squashed or stretched out. Vote for you opinions.

Thanks

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

i like the idea but 40.5 inches is just too big imo.

the badging on our trucks is 1.5" tall by 6.75" wide. I want to keep it looking proportional so I multiplied both measurements by 6 so It would fit ok between the wheel wells. It has to be that way or it will look funny. PIMPSS truck has an SS sticker in front and it had to be made 4" tall by 20" wide to look right.

the badging on our trucks is 1.5" tall by 6.75" wide. I want to keep it looking proportional so I multiplied both measurements by 6 so It would fit ok between the wheel wells. It has to be that way or it will look funny. PIMPSS truck has an SS sticker in front and it had to be made 4" tall by 20" wide to look right.

are you talking about putting it on the floorboard and or the back of the bed behind the cab? either wood look good i think. how bout taking a smaller tbss emblem and enlarging it?

ive never been a fan of large windshield stickers. all the ricers run those out here and they look :throwup: imo. i like the small stickers like you both have on the back windows of your rigs. those look good and not to large.

Yes the bed right behing the cab I am calling it the head board OR the middle of the bed between the wheel wells. I would not use TBSS badging because I do not drive one and I am trying to keep things consistant. The liner will be black ofcourse and the SS in a matching Silver as our badges.

As for the window sticker I am not doing one I just was trying to give a comparison in size. I know it sounds way off when you think about it thats why I mentioned his being 4x20 so you would get a better idea of the sizing and why it needed to be that big.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

i think that aspect ratio would be good on the headboard,

but i think i might would downsize to maybe 5.5 times or something for the between

the wheel wells. since it is only 48" between the wells, that would not leave much

on each side. but if it was more divided into thirds .. like ]___SS___[

just my opinion. i dont care for bedliners anyhooo.