So Cal tracks

adams2003

That's :cool: , we all need to do some good planning for the next time, try to work in a date and time good for everybody. BTW, congrats on the tranny work How do you like it? I've been debating alot of stuff for my next mod including the stall and shift kit. Good luck with them and let us know next time you're avail. for a get together.. :thumbs:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the shift kit and the tt 3000. There's a huge difference now in the truck. The shift are nice and firm, and withe the tt 3000, the rpm's barely drop in between shifts. Im really happy with the upgrades. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey 56,

I think a few guys are going to california speedway, don't know how close your are to there, but i would love to see your truck and i will be going also. I am going to get there around 3 to 4 p.m. for check in. Hope to see ya there.

Hey 56,

I think a few guys are going to california speedway, don't know how close your are to there, but i would love to see your truck and i will be going also. I am going to get there around 3 to 4 p.m. for check in. Hope to see ya there.

Isn't check in at noon at california speedway?

I guess Ill be going to the california speedway then. Sofar me dylanvonkleist, and supersport are going. So who else is down to go, sound like alot of fun I cant wait. Any of you san diego guys willing to go? 56chevy? Dcairns? Anybody? I dont care where its at, just as long as some other ss owners are going to be there.

I know alot of you are going to California Speedway this weekend but is there anybody thinking about going to Carlsbad? If someone else is going then I'll pack up and head up there too. Let me know... :cheers:

I might head up there next weekend but tommorrow im going to fontana.

Archived