Need a Blue SS...

yamaha918

Nah not really, I figured the diesel might sell fast so i need to get a couple trucks in mind so i wont have to walk. But the 250 has 88000 miles very nice shape. trying to get about 28000 for it. Its a 6.0 turbo diesel white and silver, FX4 lariat.

bump. A Red SS might do, if it is a good deal. I like black but to many where im from.

Mine is Red......28,600MIles....asking $30,000 OBO.....let me know.....i'm going to be needin' a SUV pretty soon....

Family is growing....just to be exact in about 6 months i will really need to have sold my SS....let me know what you think and give me some #######ss....

I have a 2004 Arrival Blue SSS with 29,000 miles on it for sale. Only upgrades are a SLP cold air box and new thermostat. Side windows have been tinted and it has some GM Accesories (bed mat, underseat storage box, etc) installed. Truck is located just south of Raleigh, NC. PM me if interested.

CWGrizzwold's Truck

Just sent you a PM

I have a 2004 Arrival Blue SSS with 29,000 miles on it for sale. Only upgrades are a SLP cold air box and new thermostat. Side windows have been tinted and it has some GM Accesories (bed mat, underseat storage box, etc) installed. Truck is located just south of Raleigh, NC. PM me if interested.

CWGrizzwold's Truck

• 2 weeks later...

got an 04 arrival blue AWD with magnacharger/superchips tuner/asm headers/magnaflo catbacks/transgo s/k/goodhood/tonno cover/ limo tint. 49,000 miles. 1 owner...me. Are you still looking?

Hey im looking for a blue SS under 50,000 miles. I live in Brunswick, GA will travel to FL,GA, SC, maybe AL or NC. unless you know any good shipping companies. I have a 05 F250 diesel if anyone is interested.

• 1 month later...
Mine is Red......28,600MIles....asking $30,000 OBO.....let me know.....i'm going to be needin' a SUV pretty soon....

Family is growing....just to be exact in about 6 months i will really need to have sold my SS....let me know what you think and give me some #######ss....

I know this was some time ago, just wondering if you were interested in a trade...I need a truck and you need an SUV...

http://www.trailblazerss.com/forums/index....showtopic=10045