Zaino, enough said.....

SS Silv

This was my first time using Zaino, and trust me, it won't be the last. Seriously, my arm will be sore for a week. I polished for atleast 7 to 8 hours, not that it is hard to use, I just made sure every square inch of my truck was covered. It's so easy, even a caveman could do it, haha. I got this shine from only 2 coats of Z5 and only one coat of Z2, the more coats you put on the shinier the paint will get. I will be adding 2 more coats of Z2 next weekend. I also used the Z6 spray detail, and Z8 grand finale. I can't emphasize how top notch the Zaino products are.

You would never know my truck had 93,000 miles by looking at the paint.

Here are some pics, I still am practicing my photography techniques. In some of the pictures I couldn't get to show the shine of the truck.

I could barely get these bottles to stay on the hood, they kept on sliding.

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

DSC00937.jpg

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

Also, I forgot to add. I added some vinyl peice to my headlights.

DSC00942.jpg

how did you do your headlights??? i love them.. please post how you did it or pm me.

Easy, get yourself some black vinyl and go at it. I really can't explain it, there really isn't anything to explain. I first covered the amber blinkers and side markers (make sure you cut out a little square/rectangle on the blinker so you don't get harrased by the popo's) Than I covered the top part of the headlight. This really worked well with my HID's, it's a lot easier on the on coming traffic's eyes.

The one thing that help was using a heat gun to kind of mold the vinyl around the corner of the headlights.

If you have anyother questions PM me....

what is that bar in the back of your bed... hmmm... please let me know...

It's for added stability around corners.

Haha, no, it's called a cargo bar. you can place it anywhere in the truck bed to prevent coolers, golfclubs, boxes etc.......... from sliding around. It works great. They go for 35$, I found this one a local truck accesorie shop.

Looks real nice, I would never haved guessed you were nipping 100k in the butt... :thumbs:

Very Nice, I am hooked on 3M products though.....driving.gif

:withstupid: Mr. P got me started with the orbital and 3M Perfect it, then i follow it all with some Meguire's Gold Class... I might order some Zaino and give it a shot here in the next few weeks... My truck is in some need of alot of TLC... I've got swirls up the wazoo :sigh:

My car on the other hand... is always looking pretty sharp :jester:

post-7418-1180937525_thumb.jpg

Looks real nice, I would never haved guessed you were nipping 100k in the butt... :thumbs:

:withstupid: Mr. P got me started with the orbital and 3M Perfect it, then i follow it all with some Meguire's Gold Class... I might order some Zaino and give it a shot here in the next few weeks... My truck is in some need of alot of TLC... I've got swirls up the wazoo :sigh:

My car on the other hand... is always looking pretty sharp :jester:

3M now has a new product in their Perfect-It line that is an honest to god swirl mark remover, I've seen a demo and it was impressive.

Mr. P.