Zaino, enough said.....

SS Silv

I'm a dedicated Zaino user/believer now. I had heard all the hype about it, and finally bought some. It's definitely the best and easiest cleaner/wax I've ever used, bar none.

You guys that are thinking about trying it, do it. You won't be disappointed.

Looks real good, btw. :thumbs:

Sweet looking truck!!!! Props to your efforts!!!!

Very Nice, I am hooked on 3M products though.....driving.gif

I'm Hooked on anyone else who want's to polish my truck ....

what is that bar in the back of your bed... hmmm... please let me know...

I use a 2x12 ripped down the middle ... Great divider for the bed. Fits into the slots nicely, and with it ripped ... you actually get two seperate dividers if needed.

dam man that looks tits.i need to get my baby out of garage it needs some attention badly.

what tits?? where????

lol the zaino job is good too but gawd damn 7-8 hours!!! thats crazy, you really LOVE your truck. Most ive spent on mine washing was 3 hrs... but i dried everything perfect and did the interior :]

Im a recent convert. I got some of the all in one and love it.
Get some of the Z6 spray detailer, and Z2 clear coat polish. Wash it, use the spray detailer, then follow with the Z2. The shine is amazing, and the protection is outstanding.

Get some of the Z6 spray detailer, and Z2 clear coat polish. Wash it, use the spray detailer, then follow with the Z2. The shine is amazing, and the protection is outstanding.

The All-in-One worked VERY well for me. If the Z6 / Z2 is better, it must be REALLY outstanding. :thumbs:

The All-in-One worked VERY well for me. If the Z6 / Z2 is better, it must be REALLY outstanding. :thumbs:
I did the all in one on mine about a month ago, and loved the results so much I got the other 2 on a recomendation from a friend. I used the detailer after a wash to take the waterspots off, then finished with the Z2. It gave it more of a deep shine wet look to it, and it much smoother to the touch.

I did the all in one on mine about a month ago, and loved the results so much I got the other 2 on a recomendation from a friend. I used the detailer after a wash to take the waterspots off, then finished with the Z2. It gave it more of a deep shine wet look to it, and it much smoother to the touch.

So its better to use the Z6 before the wax??

I am still learning.

So its better to use the Z6 before the wax??

I am still learning.

From everthing I've read, and heard, the Z2 needs to be applied to a clean surface. We have pretty hard water in my area, so it leaves some spots. I just did it to make it nice and clean. If you're one of those that towel/chamios their vehicle off, then you could just go straight to it.