Still Looking

Verch

I have an 04 in denver. 15K in upgrades including spray bed liner, hard fiberglass bed cover, tint, clear bra, intake, PCM for less tune, dual exhaust with SS tips, $7k stereo with NAV that is only 2 months old, viper remote start alarm with window mods, 22" black konig coastal rims with BFG tires, and more. Need to sell as I need a car now with a different job.

[email protected]

whats up everyone im looking for a black ss awd 04-06 stock or modified around connecticut or newengland area. thanks

Your best bet would be to find an 04 if you want AWD it wasn't a optioon in 06 and I think not even on 05 either. 1 year it was a either or for AWD or 2WD just can't remember off the top of my head what year that was 04 or 05

o shoot my bad i well found a 06 black ss at a dealer with 8,000 miles on it and the price on it is $28,000 but it had cloth seats no sunroof but i stopped in the other day and he said that he could work something out with me but i was in a rush so i didnt have enough time to stay and talk he said he could do like 26,500 u think thats a good deal?