I'm back.......

Kim

Welcome back Kim, we've all missed ya around the site. Hang in there, I know you can pull through it. If there's anything we can do for ya let us know, we're all here for ya :thumbs: (just think of us like one big happy family, with sexy Chevy pickup's) ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim, you just made my day. :excl: Lots of us have been worried about you. Glad to hear you've gotten some help and are doing better.
:withstupid:

:withstupid: good to have you back. as hard as your situation is, its even harder to come to realization and especially post it. :flag: i solute you (just imagine the flad says kim lol) anyways, its nice to see your kitty again :D
:withstupid:

Glad to see that you're getting help. You've gone beyond the first step. Please don't hesitate to talk to someone if you feel yourself slipping.

Been in them shoes in the not to distant past, keep your head up and mind off of the shitty things in life! I was in your shoes and I had one thing to think about to keep me kicking, actually 2 things, my daughters!!! your friends sound GREAT! in the end, thats all we have, just remember, you have friends on here too!! keep in the game and on them meds, I know they help me out quite a bit.

hang in there!!

glad your back :thumbs: ...ive been through that with my wife...can be a rough time for all involved...just keep up with you meds and seeing your docters and a lil prayer dosent hurt either

Thanks for all the support. It went pretty good with the therapist yesterday. I told her that I hit rock bottom and started digging to china. :jester: The meds r definently helping. I'm having some side effects from them but they'll eventually go away. The Dr. put me off work for 2 more weeks and I decided to go ahead and put in my 2 week notice. It's time for a new job...that has air conditioning. :smash: Thanks again guys. :seeya:

• 2 weeks later...