Northeast Meet

Anyone from the Northeast (MA, ME, NH, VT, CT, RI, NY, NJ, PA, DE or anywhere else for that matter) wanna try to get a meet going? We can centralize it, take it to the shore, take it to the mountains, take it to a mall parking lot. Wherever!!

Any takers??

I'd be down for something,how far do you all normally drive to these events?btw i live in lower Ct.

I been picking a 1/2 way point for all us ........... I went up to LBI for a meet , we just had a meet at the shore last weekend :driving:

Hillsborough sounds good to me again, it was in the middle for most of us anyway......danceythingy.gif

I was thinking on that also ........ lets plan that late summer ........... yo dan nice sig :driving:

I was thinking on that also ........ lets plan that late summer ........... yo dan nice sig :driving:

I'd be in for another! And, yeah Dan, the new sig is :thumbs:

Thanks, I haven't really done any graphics work since high school.

How does Saturday August 25 sound for a tenative date for everyone??? :confused:

Thanks, I haven't really done any graphics work since high school.

How does Saturday August 25 sound for a tenative date for everyone??? :confused:

Sounds good brother ............. im open on the 25th of August :driving::driving: