Jump to content


Recommended Posts

From what I've heard you have to buy two EC cladding and chop one of them up and add to the other one just to make it long enough. I've only seen one picture of a truck and that's what the guy said he did. I really wanna know if there's a set out there that we can buy though! Anybody??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...