Bed Liner done pics inside

That looks SWEET Brad!!! :thumbs: I like the way u kept the bed lining off the top of the front bed header too, most shops go all the way over the top (might be okay 4 a work truck).

Thanks for noticing. He was originally going to go over the top but I talked him into it. It is more work for him but he gladly did it and it turned out great. I liked the little detail of it not going over the top.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NIIICE! Looks good, I'm seriously thinking about doing mine in all silver.....when I finish aquiring the funds that is.

Anyone have any opinions on that idea? I've already been informed that lighter colors tend to fade and yellow from exposure to the elements?

A clear urethane top coat is supposed to help with that, also my bed is covered most all the time except when haulin stuff.

NIIICE! Looks good, I'm seriously thinking about doing mine in all silver.....when I finish aquiring the funds that is.

Anyone have any opinions on that idea? I've already been informed that lighter colors tend to fade and yellow from exposure to the elements?

A clear urethane top coat is supposed to help with that, also my bed is covered most all the time except when haulin stuff.

Mine is a Super Liner just in case I failed to mention it before and they are guaranteed not to fade.

The SS is upside down...

I double checked that and you made me look again..lol

that looks great!! was there somkind of stencil used?

Yes he has a lady make him a Vynal stencil we just had to get my ok on the SS lettering that took a couple of tries to get it right but I think they nailed it.

I double checked that and you made me look again..lol

Yes he has a lady make him a Vynal stencil we just had to get my ok on the SS lettering that took a couple of tries to get it right but I think they nailed it.

I had to give you some shit. Because I know someone else would attempt that and the SS would end up being upside down.

I have seen it a hundred times, haha.