Bed Liner done pics inside

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice brad.. im jealous of your liner hahaha.. wish line-x would do something like that :cheers:
the bed liner looks awesome brad sweet idea

line x will do it you just have to ask that is who i talked to 4 years ago when i got my truck but i decided i like my paint better and this is what my paint looks like 4 years and 63000 miles later

DSCI0102.jpg

DSCI0101.jpg

Edited by pimp ss (see edit history)

very nice brad.. im jealous of your liner hahaha.. wish line-x would do something like that :cheers:

:withstupid:

And I just read pimp's post ... I wish I had KNOWN that line-x would have done something like that when I got mine sprayed ... dammit! :banghead:

Your liner is awesome as hell, brad. Looks damn good! :thumbs:

trust me when i say that brand X does nothing like that; they do graphics but they aren't in full color, our graphics are made out of bedliner, not a mold but to each his own

Hey Morque41 I with you my when I get into graphics they are made with with the same material as the bedliner just what ever color a person wants i just need to find the best way to make the stencils.

the bed liner looks awesome brad sweet idea

line x will do it you just have to ask that is who i talked to 4 years ago when i got my truck but i decided i like my paint better and this is what my paint looks like 4 years and 63000 miles later

DSCI0102.jpg

DSCI0101.jpg

Sigh...Pimp, we know, we know...

Hey, let's make a concrete block and lumber run to Lowe's. You're driving. :devil:

Sigh...Pimp, we know, we know...

Hey, let's make a concrete block and lumber run to Lowe's. You're driving. :devil:

hey sweet it takes about 5 minutes to bolt the hitch up and my trailer is across the street behind my neighbors fence let me know when your ready

Dude, that looks sick!! If it was me, i might have gone with a grey or charcoal on the "SS" in the bed but the logo looks great!!! I gotta get my bed done ASAP. Not sure if I would have thought of the logo, but it came out great and I'm loving it on the front wall...

:cheers:

hey sweet it takes about 5 minutes to bolt the hitch up and my trailer is across the street behind my neighbors fence let me know when your ready

I was going to say there has to be another truck or trailer in your possession to keep it looking that good... and actually at a neighbors that you haven't totally pissed off with your exhaust!!! :lol:

Looks good Brad!!! I think the white sticks out a lot and woulda went w/ silver or gray like KJT13 mentioned but it still looks like a great job.

Dude, that looks sick!! If it was me, i might have gone with a grey or charcoal on the "SS" in the bed but the logo looks great!!! I gotta get my bed done ASAP. Not sure if I would have thought of the logo, but it came out great and I'm loving it on the front wall...

:cheers:

I was going to say there has to be another truck or trailer in your possession to keep it looking that good... and actually at a neighbors that you haven't totally pissed off with your exhaust!!! :lol:

Looks good Brad!!! I think the white sticks out a lot and woulda went w/ silver or gray like KJT13 mentioned but it still looks like a great job.

The camera doesn't show it well but it is paint matched with the badging so it is not white but the same color as the badging. I know it doesn't look silver/gray but in person it matches perfectly.

Smart-ass. Get a muffler on that thing will ya?! :jester: