427 SS

i saw this on pt.net, they caught it as it was leaving the car show. it looks and sounds amazing. what i would give to get my hands on that thing. the video does take a little while to load, but it was worth it.

http://media.putfile.com/427SSS

post-8609-1181249707_thumb.jpg

post-8609-1181249715_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

That thing is awesome. I saw it Sunday at the Kalamazoo Fairgrounds. Went over there to see the Hot Rod Power Tour. Met up with Hotrod Truck and his wife and hung out for a while. Tons of beautiful cars and trucks of every make and model. They also had the new Camaro, a Dale Earnhardt pickup, a car called an Ecojet (looked like a cross between a cadillac and the Batmobile) with a huge jet engine in it. The show is really cool. I would highly reccommend that you guys go if it comes anywhere near you.

that is so sweet. id love it.. but i am hoping they do an extended cab. i dont feel right in a regular cab.. its just me.

i don't think they will ever put it into production. it would be bad ass if they did though.

when jon and i went to sema we heard this thing fire and leave since we were putting the banks booth away. but out of all the cars i heard start up and leave this one caught my attention where i dropped everythign just to go see what the heck it was. definatly a bad ass truck i wish i could own.

when jon and i went to sema we heard this thing fire and leave since we were putting the banks booth away. but out of all the cars i heard start up and leave this one caught my attention where i dropped everythign just to go see what the heck it was. definatly a bad ass truck i wish i could own.

CHASE, did you see that Ford "950" SuperDuty that was at SEMA ... it was like 12 ft. tall?

When I first saw it, I didn't like it. I thought the front ducts in the bumper were a little too big. But... It is really growing on me now. I'm liking it more and more. And yes, AWD would be great! :chevy: