Replacement Plug Wires

I run the MSD 8.5mm Super Conductors...$60 at summit. I also have the fiberglass cloth material heat shiled sleeves for the boots...had some issues with it them staying on the plug, not sure if it was me or the plugs though...I'm on my second set in 40k miles.

I'd like to know if there is a plug wire out there that doesnt have the "straight" boot on the plug end...those are a nightmare with the headers...

if you order the taylor cut to fit wires you can order the ls style 90 degree plug boot ends also.

I have wanted to try the MTI corvette wires. they (I think have the angle plug) and are made to with stand the high heat of headers...I dont know if they fit on a truck

http://www.mtiracing.com/artmaverick/misc.parts.html

they are a little down on the page andon the left side

I dont know if they are long enough???

post-2566-1181213295_thumb.jpg

I have wanted to try the MTI corvette wires. they (I think have the angle plug) and are made to with stand the high heat of headers...I dont know if they fit on a truck

http://www.mtiracing.com/artmaverick/misc.parts.html

they are a little down on the page andon the left side

I dont know if they are long enough???

those look to short to me :confused:

I'd like to know if there is a plug wire out there that doesnt have the "straight" boot on the plug end...those are a nightmare with the headers...

I think I read that the GM LS2 wires have the 90* boot on the one end but I haven't seen a set in person to confirm. :dunno: