gay ricer

:throwup::puke::sick::thumbsdown: In that order. I can't believe people spend that much $$$ on a Celica. Complete rice. Someone go smack his mom and kick his dad in tha ass. :smash:

Thats nasty and not only that its a disgrace to muscle cars due to it being front wheel drive but he makes it looks like a rear wheel pro dragster. Whata shame.

i was thinking the same thing. why put dragster wheels on the rear when its front wheel drive? what goes through the mind of these chumps who build pieces of shit like this. you know he thinks it looks awsome too, which is funny as hell. :crackup:

Actually, I think Hot Rod magazine featured a couple of cars similar to this back in the 80's Pro Street crazy days. I believe they coined the phrase "Pro-Sneak" for poseur front wheel drives that wanted the look of Pro-Street, with every day driveability. Still looks stupid to me after all these years... :yellow_loser:

thats Ninja...hes a local guy in alot of local shows i...i dont know him personally but i know people who know him...hes a cool guy from what i understand...i think everything he builds has those tires on back...i think one of the last ones was a mini truck...i put pictures of his car up on here before for a show i was in