Graduation!

only reason i would want to go back to high school is to chill with all the ladies, Ive had way more fun in the airforce doing certain things. Nothing better than traveling for free. Other than that CONGRATS...... now get a job and move out :jester:

thats cool at least you still be able to go to school . i miss high school it was one of the best times of my life, id actually pay to go back and chill with all the ladies. over time youll miss it too.

man, that is exactly how i feel.

thats cool at least you still be able to go to school . i miss high school it was one of the best times of my life, id actually pay to go back and chill with all the ladies. over time youll miss it too.

man, that is exactly how i feel.

i'm with both of you guys.. i brought this up the other day and my buddies looked at me like i was mental. those were actually the best years of my life. :thumbs:

Awesome man - congrats! :cheers: Interesting choice in career, why a teacher? and what kind of teacher?

well thanks again everyone. and to answer mr. p question i decided to become a teacher after i had my history techer for 2 years. he was the best teacher in the world i think. he made everything so interseting. so i want to teach highschool history. and also i like summers lol. plus i dont plan on teaching forever. just enough to save money and open up my own bussines. thats why in school all my elective classes will be bussness classes

well thanks again everyone. and to answer mr. p question i decided to become a teacher after i had my history techer for 2 years. he was the best teacher in the world i think. he made everything so interseting. so i want to teach highschool history. and also i like summers lol. plus i dont plan on teaching forever. just enough to save money and open up my own bussines. thats why in school all my elective classes will be bussness classes

That's a funny coincidence - one of the best people I've known in my life was my HS history teacher; he was a very powerful influence in my life, especially at that time when my parents were, well - insane. So I can understand your decision.

Mr. P.

That's a funny coincidence - one of the best people I've known in my life was my HS history teacher; he was a very powerful influence in my life, especially at that time when my parents were, well - insane. So I can understand your decision.

Mr. P.

my HS history teacher was cool. understood us alot more than all the other teachers and treated us with respect which inturn we gave it back.

Congrats just be prepared for time to fly by now. :cheers:

:withstupid:

Be ready for a few weeks of beer. Before you know it you'll toss on one of your ''class of XX' T shirts with party battle scars and you'll start feeling old when you realize how many years have passed.

How big was your class? Mine was around 160.

...few days before graduation, front lawn of school covered in furniture, everyone drinking Naddy light. Good times.

Yep, best teacher in HS was a history teacher, best two professors in undergrad were history profs and best prof in grad school was a Con Law professor who specialized in U.S. history. There's certainly a connection. But saving money and teaching don't necessarily go hand in hand, you'll really have to watch your pennies.