a couple of SS's spotted

KJT13

Last night I was out and saw a red SS on Comm. Ave in Brighton, MA. Today I saw another red one parked at the Newton Yauct Club on the Soldier Field Road.

I'm starting to see more SSS's and TBSS's around the area. Anyone on here?

im from waltham right next to newton my buddy has the red one from newton where do u live and if u need an exhaust let me know my buddy worked at lous custom for 9 years and just opened his own shop in burlington he did mine for 250 tips muffler and evereything and im getting a tune from a guy that i know for 300 he does it at the dragway as u go down the track let me know and maybe we can meet up id love to see your truck

im from waltham right next to newton my buddy has the red one from newton where do u live and if u need an exhaust let me know my buddy worked at lous custom for 9 years and just opened his own shop in burlington he did mine for 250 tips muffler and evereything and im getting a tune from a guy that i know for 300 he does it at the dragway as u go down the track let me know and maybe we can meet up id love to see your truck

Let me guess, Unique on the Bedford/Burlington line? If so, I've been wanting to go in there. I just wasn't sure if they were open yet. I work on the Woburn/Burlington line. I live in Brighton. Oak Sq. I had Lou's do my Z71 a couple of years ago. I've been thinking about going before the rear tire.

I drive thru Waltham everyday on 128 unless I decide to cruise and take a slow ride thru the backroads.

yup unique they just oppened it one guy frank has a 70 gto with 640 hp and the other guy anthony has a avalanch with 24 inch fooses good guys i work on main st in waltham right near wendys u cant miss my truck its just like yours

Nice. I know right where you are. My buddy is the GM at the Iguana Cantina on Moody so I'm in that area every now and then. I was gonna go into Unique a month or two ago but the banner they had on the building said they were opening in the summer. I drive by there all the time. I'm a Verizon tech in that area. Are they doing anything other than detailing and exhaust in there? Any idea how their pricing is compared to Lou's too?

Nice. I know right where you are. My buddy is the GM at the Iguana Cantina on Moody so I'm in that area every now and then. I was gonna go into Unique a month or two ago but the banner they had on the building said they were opening in the summer. I drive by there all the time. I'm a Verizon tech in that area. Are they doing anything other than detailing and exhaust in there? Any idea how their pricing is compared to Lou's too?

what track does he tune them at

they can do everything there i can get you a good price but should be better then lous anthony was the main exhaust guy for 8 years at lous so i dont think i would go to lous right know. and performancedyno does the tuning at the track unless your 2wd then he can put it on a dyno but check him out he did my buddys lightning and gained 41hp at the wheels with his mods go to performancedyno.com

i am thinking about doing at least a catback soon. as well as a tune. i have a transmission slip right now so i need to have that taken care of first. but yea, definitely let me know what he can do!!

i thimk i have the same tranny slip good thing i bought a warrentee huh

i don't have a warranty. i'm at around 64000 miles now. it slips around 30mph. around town with loud pipes would sound like ass. like i'm over clutching a stick.