Starbucks = anti-American

misterp

I don't go to Starbucks but once in a great while. I have this thing about $5.00 for a cup of coffee, but if I'm in Barnes and Noble on a winter day I'll indulge. Not any more. This needs to be brought to light, so they can be run out of business.

Yeah, guys at work give me shit for spending that much money on coffee but it's no worse than spending 5$ on a beer at a bar or a sports game.

From a busisness perspective starbucks did something very few were able to do. They introduced middle america to espresso and on top of that they are charging them 5 dollars for it. There coffee is ok, but its hard to find espresso coffee in certain places in America.

No offense guys but American coffee = :sick:

The reason starbucks is pulling this anti-american b.s. is because they consider themselves a "global brand" that just "so happens to" be based in America. :yellow_loser: Its a cowardly thing to do, even there business plan is ridiculous. When I went to bejing in 05 there was a damn starbucks in the FORBIDDEN CITY!

Starbucks really does go to far....I hope corporate gets a response from the American community of the ripping of the posters and for the other actions.