2 ss front bumper covers for sale

fatalss

1 black ss bumper cover very light scratches, was able to force to get it replaced at my inlaws dealership, they handled it for my don't ask how they convinced the ins. company to do it,then I got it back, make offer

1 red ss bumper cover perfect, was bought and painted by a fellow ss guy that I know to try some mods on( don't ask they weren't good ideas...lol)he bought it had it painted (no mods done to it) and then ran a red light and totaled his truck, I stepped in and picked it up cheap. Make offer

Located in Indianapolis IN

Alex

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

1 black ss bumper cover very light scratches, was able to force to get it replaced at my inlaws dealership, they handled it for my don't ask how they convinced the ins. company to do it,then I got it back, make offer

1 red ss bumper cover perfect, was bought and painted by a fellow ss guy that I know to try some mods on( don't ask they weren't good ideas...lol)he bought it had it painted (no mods done to it) and then ran a red light and totaled his truck, I stepped in and picked it up cheap. Make offer

Located in Indianapolis IN

Alex

[email protected]

ballpark?

Archived