Valor?

Valor is the company that makes radio faces and faceplates for Jensen, Phase Linear and a few others...after they were doing that they thought hell we are doing it for these companies why not build our own radios.

Valor is the company that makes radio faces and faceplates for Jensen, Phase Linear and a few others...after they were doing that they thought hell we are doing it for these companies why not build our own radios.

There is one on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/VALOR-DVD-2-DIN-INDASH...0QQcmdZViewItem

I've been looking at Valor for a while, but was considering the the 660WT model, because it has a TV Tuner.

valor is an excellent company. im gettin the top of the line double din nav unit later in the year when i have enough money. they sell very top quality stuff. i believe their navigation is the same as clarion not sure though

Anybody know anything about the Valor DTS-603W?

And is there anywhere that carries Valor thats cheaper than crutchfield?

I just recently sold mine, the same one too DTS-603W, It was really good never failed on me or nothing always did what it was supposed too and it has a pretty good equalizer on it and tons of settings to get the best out of your music, plus the touch screen is ++ on cool points.

I installed a Valor DTS-660WT about six months ago in my 04 SS. I have to say that I am very happy with it so far. The picture quality is great and the touch screen Ipod controls are sweet. I havent had any problems with it at all. The install wasnt to hard either. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a double DIN dvd player...