pcm tune getting redone and better hopefully:)

• 5 weeks later...

what all do i need to send to zippy to get this amazing tune ive been hearing about? Is this a stupid question because i need more than what is on the truck like a computer program? Help out the idiot that just has small things like intake, exhaust, and just looks! Any help to the newbie would be greatly appreciated!!!

what all do i need to send to zippy to get this amazing tune ive been hearing about? Is this a stupid question because i need more than what is on the truck like a computer program? Help out the idiot that just has small things like intake, exhaust, and just looks! Any help to the newbie would be greatly appreciated!!!

Vin #, Year/make/model

current mods

desired tune--87 or 93 octane, mild/aggressive

desired top speed limiter

desired shift firmness

delete torque management xx%

your shipping address

payment

I think this covers all the bases, someone else chime in here (Zippy)............:chevy:

Well I dont know what all you need because zippy tuned me on the spot and i have never been happier. you'll have to give it a coupe hundred miles to get the full benifits of the tune. I saw little mileage improvement right now im averaging about 15 with a mixture wich my dads 97 350 doesnt do much better so i think im doing pretty good considering im a 6.0 and awd. Zippys tune is well worth the money especially considering hes cheaper than everyone else. I'm not sure what i gained in the quarter mile considering i didnt even run it stock but i can tell you can definatly feel the differance.

thanks guys, ill look him up and see if there is any chance i can get up there and see what he can do for me!!! If not, Does anyone know where you can get a good tune in or around Daytona Beach Florida???

I hope you realize that Zippy is in Michigan.......

You also have Wheatley Performance in Texas, as well as Nelson Performance in Texas. :chevy:

Vin #, Year/make/model

current mods

desired tune--87 or 93 octane, mild/aggressive

desired top speed limiter

desired shift firmness

delete torque management xx%

your shipping address

payment

I think this covers all the bases, someone else chime in here (Zippy)............:chevy:

actually you need to log your truck under your driving conditions and then start tuning after the fact to do it correctly so the tuner knows where the truck stand. :thumbs: PM .justin. he'll hook you up

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

actually you need to log your truck under your driving conditions and then start tuning after the fact to do it correctly so the tuner knows where the truck stand. :thumbs: PM .justin. he'll hook you up

agree.jpg I had my SS dynoed before my PCM tune and sent the dyno sheets to Charlie Wheatley so he could see how my truck runs.